WE LOVE STERLING SILVER!
Sterling Silver is the whitest of metals and looks great with almost everything, including the rich and exotic colors that are hot this season!
Our Sterling is 92.5% (or .925) silver, the other 7.5% being copper or another alloy to harden the silver.
Sterling Silver is easy to clean and will stay shiny longer if you follow these tips to prevent tarnish.
Collar: (12 to 13 inches) Often made with many strands, a collar necklace is worn high on the neck and looks fabulous with V neck, boat neck, or off the shoulder tops
Choker: (14 to 16 inches) A choker necklace is a classic and should rest on the collarbone. It is very versatile and can be worn with almost anything.
Princess: (17 to 20 inches) A princess length necklace can be worn with or without a pendant and is suitable for crew neck as well as low necklines.
Bib: A bib necklace consists of graduated lengths.
Matinee: (20 to 24 inches) A matinee length necklace looks fabulous with a high neckline and is suited for casual or a sophisticated professional look. This length also adds elegance to a formal gown.
Opera: (28 to 36 inches) Opera length necklaces can be worn as a single strand or doubled. It is perfect for crew or high necklines when worn full length or versatile as a two strand necklace when doubled.
Rope: (longer than 36 inches) A rope length necklace can be worn knotted, doubled, or with a shortener for classic elegance.
Lengths given are to be used as a guide only and will vary from person to person.
Limited Edition Designs! Handmade Necklaces feature Freshwater Pearls, Swarovski Crystals, semi precious Gem stones, Mother of Pearl, Lampwork, and Czech Glass beads. Ooh La La!